1. We are a Website / Blog Directory Related to South Carolina and, News! Including just over 10,500 individual categories sourced with Google Maps on each one!
2. Press Releases &amp; Suggestions are welcome.
3. (*Press Release) on the - bottom of a post actually indicates just that, & not written by this Blog, yet written by and, asked to be published by asserted venue.
4. If you notice any Errors regarding Maps &amp; Categories please send an E-mail with the - word Error in the - Re: Subject section and, explain where the - error is to the - E-mail listed below.
5. All Comments are moderated, & any Adverse Comments will be deleted by this Blog. Please Report any Adverse comments to the - Email listed below.
6. If you would like something relevant added in the - category section (No Charge) please send an E-mail listed below.
7. If you would like something Removed From the - Directory please provide Documentation it has-been Removed from Public Records, & it will be noted.
8. If you would like to advertise with a banner listed on the - left side bar shown on ever page please send an E-mail listed below.
9. If you have a Blog / Site &amp; would like to trade links please send an E-mail listed below.
10. [Advertising.] We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not in addition to your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this & other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods & services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice & to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
11. Content Guidelines & Editorial Review Process
SouthCarolinaSc.com is a online Blog / Press Release Informational site. We encourage users to submit newsworthy stories regarding their websites, products and/or services.
12. Editorial Review Process
SouthCarolinaSc.com follows 3 main principles A, B, C, while reviewing & accepting to publish content:
A. Editorial efforts & reviewing of the - press release information must embrace diversity. (At any given time there are at least 3 editors reviewing the - content submissions)
B. The submitted content must be high quality, factual & focused & adhere to the - strictest editorial policies. (Our editors are trained to follow our strict guidelines. There are no exceptions to this rule)
C. The availability & openess of public scrutiny must be present to allow measures of quality improvement in the - review process.
The SouthCarolinaSc.com editorial review process follows a Two-Tier review process A, B.
Tier A – Press release submissions are reviewed by the - Executive Editor (Jason) who performs the - initial read & review.
Tier B – If necessary the - Executive Editor personally forwards the - press release submission one of the - staff editors. They continue reviewing the - varying technical and/or factual matters of the - submitted content.
After these steps have concluded the - press release submission proceeds & if no other issues arise the - release continues to live publication.
SouthCarolinaSc.com will work closely with authors regarding any revision or clarifications regarding their press releases.
We realize there’s no simple & effortless answer in moderating an online news site which accepts user-generated content, however SouthCarolinaSc.com follows the - strict guidelines below to enable our editors with publishing appropriate content only.
13. Acceptable Content Guidelines
SouthCarolinaSc.com encourages the - submission of such newsworthy stories related to yet not limited to:
- Stories in which you believe can make a positive impact in the - world.
- Updated & timely stories in that are well organized & researched.
- First hand experiences & eyewitness accounts of demonstrations or progressive actions.
- Headline issues & local issues.
The following content will not be accepted & published on our website SouthCarolinaSc.com:
- Press release submissions in that are spam postings. We will not tolerate & form of spam submissions. This includes blatant advertisements for any company, product and/or websites. We reserve the - right to determine what is in consideration spam. Any attempt to spam SouthCarolinaSc.com will result in the - banning of your account, & E-mail indefinitely.
- Press release submissions which are purposely wrong or misleading. Including yet not limited to the - impersonation or disinformation of any individual, company or organization.
- Press release submissions containing generalized and/or negative comments regarding race, gender, culture, creed, class, ethnic group & sexual orientation.
- Press release submissions which advocate the - hatred of any race, nation, culture, creed, class, gender, ethnic group & sexual orientation.
- Press release submissions in that serve & use SouthCarolinaSc.com as a battle ground with other individuals, groups or companies with non-political or political content targeted towards the - other participants.
- Press release submissions in any formats or languages in that can not be read.
- Press release submissions using all CAP letters or having the - title as “test”, etc.
- Press release submissions in that contain any duplicate content.
- Press release submissions in that contain any obscene & adult in nature content yet not limited to pornography or x-rated material.
SouthCarolinaSc.com welcomes any press release submissions in that may disagree with opinions of the - editors at SouthCarolinaSc.com so long as they do NOT violate any of our guidelines.
Please direct all questions & concerns regarding the - SouthCarolinaSc.com Acceptable Content Guideline & Editorial Review Process to the - following E-mail below:
14. Authors / Editors Are:
15. The General Email is: carolinablogger@gmailDOTcom
(Replace the - DOT with .)